Business Plan Template
Why does the applicant need a Business Plan?
1. Read the first page of Business Plan Template; explaining the importance of a business plan for any business.
2. First step for fine tuning your ideas for practical implementation into a functioning business.
3. Acts as a ‘How to’ guide for running your business.
4. Helps you map options for best and worst case scenarios. More...
These financial calculators are meant only for general guidance for the users to get a fair understanding and estimation. Any of these calculators should not be used or annexed with the loan application to be submitted to the concerned bank. Although, due care has been made to structure these calculators for the benefit of prospective users; however, the practical results of a particular calculation may substantially vary in a particular case. The information has been provided on as is where is basis without any warranties or assertions as to the correctness or soundness thereof. SMEDA, its employees or agents do not assume any liability for any financial or other loss resulting from using these calculators. The prospective user of this calculator is encouraged to take professional advice from a qualified financial consultant before taking any decision to act upon the information.
1. Any person including blood relatives / family member having networth of 1.5 times the loan, can give the guarantee.
2. Any grade-15 or above Govt. officer with 8 or more years remaining services can be a guarantor.
3. More than one person with commulative networth of more than 1.5 times the loan can give guarantees on single loan application.
4. Anyone with networth more than 1.5 times the loan can give his own guarantee.
5. Applicants bank account can be in any bank, NBP or otherwise.
PM's Youth Business Loan Prefeasibilities
|Engineering and Manufacturing (9)||Information Technology (3)|
|Agriculture (4)||Agriculture and Fruit Processing (7)|
|Livestock (11)||Food (3)|
|Services (13)||Minerals (6)|
SMEDA's Prefeasibilities other than PMYBL Click Here
Your Legal Advisor...
Legal advisors facilitate SMEs in resolving their legal problems, creating awareness of legal rights, disseminating information on existing regulatory requirements through training courses and seminars. We add value to the business of Small and Medium Entrepreneurs (SMEs) through facilitation...
Learn More >
SMEDA organizes training programs, seminars, workshops and conferences of short duration in major cities across the country for raising awareness and capacity building of SMEs. These need based training programs are affordable, appropriate and innovative. These programs...
Financial Services (FS) functions with in the Business and Sector Development Services (B&SDS) of SMEDA. As the name implies, FS is responsible for all direct and indirect activities that fulfill the objective of providing SMEs with improved access to business development services...